Business Law Planning That Brings Your Vision To Life
Starting a business is a major undertaking that requires significant vision, judgment and hard work. Of all steps in the business formation process, legal planning is one that owners cannot afford to overlook. With a strong legal foundation in place, you can focus on building a profitable enterprise. Without informed guidance, however, you may fall prey to costly pitfalls that could have been avoided.
Oppel Allen PLLC is a trusted legal adviser for business owners, entrepreneurs and key employees in business in Austin, the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, and in communities throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri. Oppel Allen PLLC will work with you personally to gain an understanding of your vision, so he can create legal plans that bring it to life.
Handling All Aspects Of The Business Formation Process
Oppel Allen PLLC understands business owners. We will provide you with the legal insight you need to overcome the challenges of the business formation process, so you can focus on what you do best: running and growing your business.
We will guide you through all the important steps of forming your business, including:
- Entity selection: Many entrepreneurs prefer the benefits of establishing a limited liability company (LLC), but your choice of entity depends upon the size of your business startup, your tolerance for personal liability and other factors.
- Establishing governing documents: With sound by-laws, operating agreements and other governing documents in place, you can begin to operate on a sound legal footing.
- Tax planning: You want to remain 100% in compliance of local, state and federal tax laws while not paying more than you need to.
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Allocation of responsibility and revenue: This is especially important if you are part of a business partnership and wish to avoid future disputes.
To learn how an experienced business lawyer can help you establish your business on a strong foundation, email the Firm or call 512-812-9698.